Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kyle's Angels September 2010 Newsletter

I must say that now that I have actually taken the time to put pen to paper, er, fingers to keyboard and do an updated newsletter I feel much better.  There is just something about helping others that makes the sting of losing Kyle a little less harsh - it doesn't feel like it was for nothing if I can use my experience to help someone else.

I know I only have a few followers, but if you read this and know someone who would like to be included in our First Annual Angel Balloon Release please let me know.  I do plan on contacting a few of the mommies who blog regularly and asking if the would like their child remembered and if there is a short note they would like sent.  The note should be able to fit on a business card as that's what we will be using to send our messages.

Here is the September 2010 Newsletter:







No comments:

Post a Comment