Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ABC's of Me

Yes, I stole this from somewhere, but I was bored and thought I'd give it a shot...

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 70, but if it’s too warm outside it gets dropped down to 65

B- My BEDROOM theme is: “Twister” – the movie, not the game, it’s in serious need of cleaning and organization

C- The CAR in the driveway is: Don’t have a car, drive a truck – Chevy Silverado (Thanks Dad!)

D- My DESK looks: I am way too organized and have everything in a folder

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: First alarm goes off at 5:55, but I don’t get out of bed until 6:15-6:30

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: Hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: I wish I had a garage. Storage unit is filled with “stuff”

H- My HOUSE is: An apartment. Don’t really have a desire to own

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Litter, litter everywhere (kitty box got moved here after the birth of the boys)

J- My favorite JUICE is: Depends on what I’m in the mood for. Don’t drink a lot of juice, but get cravings every once in a while for apple, grape or orange. Mainly drink Crystal Light Fruit Punch.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: Seeing my little guy learning how to feed himself.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Nana

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: College transcript

N- My NEIGHBORS think: I’m a hermit raising a hermit baby – We don’t like the heat!

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: It’s filled with Jack food

P- My last house PARTY was: Don’t have a big enough place to have a party. Had a party in July for Dad’s birthday at a waterpark.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Preggo-Eggo sandwich

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Jack’s room

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Still searching for a good one. Used Suave for a while

T- My largest TELEVISION is: I dunno, but I pray it keeps working because I can’t afford a new one

U- UNDER my bed you will find: Mishka

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Two days ago

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: At work – the city of Chicago, at home – Trees and a quiet suburban street with kids playing an families walking dogs

X- I wish I had extra: time to spend with my son

Y- My YARD is: Full of dog poop because my neighbors don’t clean up after them – oh by the way the landlords still insist no one has a dog because they have never given permission for any – WAKE UP! We’re the only ones without a dog.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: between 10:00 and 11:00 during the week

No comments:

Post a Comment