Monday, November 1, 2010

Not everyone loves a Monday, but everyone loves _____

I can't believe I am actually considering taking on a whole bunch of new things this month.  Something has happened within me.  A switch has flipped and I feel like the beginning of a month is a whole new beginning.  I spent a considerable amount of time looking for coupons for this week's shopping trip (I got he Saturday after payday for the next two weeks).  Something just got to me and I just have to find a way out of this hole I am in - even if I didn't get here by myself.  I probably shouldn't be sharing this since it is not my event to share, but for me it was the catalyst for the $ change - we officially went down to a 0 - that's zero! - car family today.  Personally I drive a truck lent to me by my father last year when he bought his new Yaris.  It's a long story that summed up goes a little something like this - lease was up on my truck, I was on strict bed rest, boys were born early, too much to think about and do, father took pity and kept his truck rather than trading in on his new purchase.  So that's how we went to a 1 vehicle family (I don't consider the truck mine since it's in my father's name and technically he could take it back).  Well, today the other vehicle we had, husband's car, got repossessed.  Another long story that I just cannot share right now - If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.

Anyway, somehow I got on the trail of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month).  I just did the 30 posts in 30 days challenge, and at first I was a little disappointed that I didn't wait until this month to do that.  Then I decided why not try it again.  I have my list of the seven days of the week and I have topics for each on that I plan to blog about.  Monday's topic will be -

Not everyone loves a Monday, but everyone loves _____

Today, Monday, November 1, 2010's love is a puppy in a costume.

How did this come about?  I was thinking "Everyone loves a puppy."  But I didn't want to just find cute pictures of puppies.  In honor of Halloween yesterday, I thought - Puppies in costumes.  So here we go

Not everyone loves a Monday, but everyone loves a puppy in a costume.



Photo Credit


Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit


Photo Credit


Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Why cats don't wear costumes

Photo Credit

And not to be left out - Puppy costumes

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment